“No one can receive anything unless God gives it from heaven.”
As I read that passage this morning, I was contemplating on all that God has given me:
- He placed me in my mother’s womb, and then in a very special family, and because of that family, I am who I am.
- He sent an amazing man, Al, to be my husband. A man that for that past 40 years has been devoted, committed and shown me what unconditional love is all about.
- He gave me 4 amazing children. And now 4 amazing grandchildren.
- He has brought such amazing people into my life over the years.
- MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, He has given me His salvation.
- He gives me this amazing relationship, where He guides me, teaches me, speaks to me, loves me.
- He gives me songs.
- He gives me stories.
- He’s given me an amazing Church, a place where I can be with other men, women and children who are madly in love with Him.
- He’s given me an amazing home, and amazing little town on a river to live in and a job I love.
- He’s given me His grace.
………… I could just go on, and on, and on, and on, and on…….
Thank you my Abba Father! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Spirit!